I'd like to continue to invest in Raspberry Pi, but also try to put
together a functional 32bit build of my software for those poor old
neglected closeted towers (really, poor things!).

I should be able to do it, from the looks of this.

Are you guys doing any kind of pruned down version of Tomcat or maybe
a configurable Tomcat that will only include some bare bones stuff
like request parsing, connection pooling, and (obviously) threading?

Thanks for the pointers .. I would like to try to meet you guys in
person at a conference sometime to swap notes and be pals.

Anyway, have a great day!

Sincerely,

John