First off, thanks for the link. I’m bringing this up with my manager who is
much more likely to be able to make some headway with the marketing folks.
There’s surely a marketing friendly way to say “Pay for SLA”.

> Are you able to reproduce the same problem with a non-Redisson-based
> segmented cluster, such as one using Tomcat's BackupManager?

No. I told them this was going to be the answer. In fact, this was our answer,
but customer really, really thinks it is a Tomcat issue. Maybe it is, but I
haven’t personally seen the evidence.

In any case, having the words in print rather than in prediction might help get
us something more useful, like I think a heap dump might be.

Thanks!

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify us immediately.