Doug,

On 1/12/23 15:51, Doug Whitfield wrote:
Also, Chris's suggesiton to look at org.apache.catalina.connector.RECYCLE_FACADES is a good first step.
Note that the value you need for that may not be what you expect.
It needs to be "true" whereas I read the name and think it should
be "false" to disable recycling.

Thanks for coming back to this. This is actually exactly where I
started, but I have not heard back, which is why I didn’t address
it.

BTW, can’t make any promises since not sure how far up things need to
go, but my initial suggestions to marketing about changing that text
on the landing page were met very positively. I’m OOO next week, so
suspect it’ll be a while before you hear anything back, but this
might get fixed next week.

Thank you very much. We do appreciate it, since we really do try to provide decent community support here.

-chris