I am using the DeltaManager to support non-sticky sessions. Every node has
a copy of the session information, therefore, there's no issues with this
setup in a live application.
However, sometimes, in a new build, there are changes which require
downtime on all nodes (certain db changes for example). While this downtime
might only be for a few minutes, the session information is lost as all
nodes are down.
Therefore, I was wondering if it was possible to use the PersistentManager
for session persistence while using the DeltaManager for clustering?

Sincerely
Manak