On 12/06/2023 16:59, Manak Bisht wrote:
I am using the DeltaManager to support non-sticky sessions. Every node has
a copy of the session information, therefore, there's no issues with this
setup in a live application.
However, sometimes, in a new build, there are changes which require
downtime on all nodes (certain db changes for example). While this downtime
might only be for a few minutes, the session information is lost as all
nodes are down.
Therefore, I was wondering if it was possible to use the PersistentManager
for session persistence while using the DeltaManager for clustering?

No. You can only have one session manager configured per web application.

If you want DeltaManager behavior with persistence then you may want to look at one of the third-party cluster manager implementations.

You might be able to get away with PersistentManager + PersistentValve but that really only works if you can guarantee that there is never any more than one concurrent HTTP request accessing the session.

Mark