Hi all,

Long running webapps, tomcat recently updated from tomcat7 to tomcat v9.0.65.
One webapp sends a request to another.

The request fails with a 400 Bad Request, with the detail message "The server
cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be
a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message
framing, or deceptive request routing).”

I am aware what a 400 bad request is, however the message above gives me an
incomplete list of possible reasons for the bad request, rather than the actual
specific reason for this specific bad request. Google is filled with generic
results, and is of no help.

What do I need to do to see the exception that generated the bad request, so
that I know specifically what’s wrong and can fix it?

Regards,
Graham
—