Hello

I’m using tomcat and I want to create a virtual directory but I can’t do that
if it isn’t possible can you please tell me how to integrate tomcat with IIS

thank you

***********************DISCLAIMER*************************
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed to.If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail and delete this
e-mail from your system. You are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited. Statement and opinions expressed in
this email are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of Al Ain City Municipality. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. Al Ain City Municipality and the sender accept no liability for any