On 2024/05/02 19:20:59 Tom Delaney wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for the duplicate requests. The first one was accidentally flagged
> for Google's new Confidential Mode which happened to be flagged.
> I have a red hat 9.2 server hosting a web application on a single instance
> of Apache Tomcat. This instance is behind an apache HTTP server on version
> 2.4.57.The application is hosted on Tomcat 9.0.54.
>
> Domain: subdomain.domain.com
> Site: devexample.domain.com
>
> URL hit: https://example.subdomain.domain.com/webclient/
> <https://devexample.domain.com/webclient_devex/exclient.jsp>exclient.jsp
>
> *I keep getting this in the Tomcat Logs when accessing the application:*
> *>>> Constrained deleg from GSSCaller{UNKNOWN}*

You should first try to describe what you are trying to achieve and not what
the debug output is. The debug message comes from:
https://github.com/openjdk/jdk8u-dev/blob/6b53212ef78ad50f9eede829c5ff87cadcdb434b/jdk/src/share/classes/sun/security/jgss/krb5/Krb5Context.java#L540
 The message is obviously caused by this call:
https://github.com/openjdk/jdk8u-dev/blob/6b53212ef78ad50f9eede829c5ff87cadcdb434b/jdk/src/share/classes/sun/security/jgss/krb5/Krb5Context.java#L254-L263

S4U is tried, but not configured for that account. Totally fine.

BTW: The filter you use isn't from us.