We need to split between constrained and unconstrained delegation. Let's stay
with uncontrained, simplest one.

For that to happen you need:
* Enable it for the service account (acceptor side)
* Set the delegate flag (also there is a policy) on the security context
(initiator side)

Try again. The best thing would be to do with with gss-client/gss-server which
comes with MIT Kerberos otherwise  you have too many variables in the game.

Alternatively, use https://github.com/pythongssapi/python-gssapi. It has a
fantastic interface to MIT Kerberos or Heimdal to exactly evaluate your
environment. I use it as well.

Michael