On 5/14/24 15:23, Andy Arismendi wrote:
Sure thing -

ADDITIONAL ENVIRONMENT INFO:

libtcnative: tcnative-1.dll is included in the Tomcat 9.0.89 64-bit Windows zip
download, not sure about the version...
OpenSSL version: 3.0.13 30 Jan 2024 (Library: OpenSSL 3.0.13 30 Jan 2024) (with
FIPS 140-2)

Regarding expecting a directory of certificate hash files, I wasn’t
aware of this, assumed it would pick up CA cert PEM files in a
directory.

The Tomcat documentation does say this just needs to be a directory full of PEM files. I can trace through the code to see if it's more like what Michael-O posted. Honestly, the whole idea of having to run c_rehash is a stupid hack for stupid programs. You should never have to do that. :/

I would however not expect this or an empty directory to crash the
JVM however…
+1

Are you able to provide a better backtrace than "libtcnative.dll++0xccd10"? A Java stack trace would be great, but a native one would be even better.

-chris