Chris,

Gotcha. In that case, if there were hundreds of different classes not found,
then it seems the app must have bigger problems, like entirely missing lib
folders or something, and the system would barely function, if at all.  I
realize I'm speaking largely from ignorance here.

> -chris

Disclaimer : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for intended recipients. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not
represent those of Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physician
Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.