A year and a half ago I had to stop updating Tomcat because a Ubuntu
packaging bug force-changes file ownership of the Tomcat installation.  I'm
trying to get in touch with the package maintainers to have that fixed.

`apt-cache show tomcat` gives ubuntu-devel-disc...@lists.ubuntu.com as the
maintainers' mailing list.  I tried emailing it, but my posting was blocked
"pending moderator review" since I'm not a member of that list.  That was a
year and a half ago, and I've heard nothing.

I posted a bug under the Tomcat package on Ubuntu's Launchpad bug tracker,
but that has sat similarly ignored for the past year and a half.

Can anyone on this list help me get in touch with the Ubuntu package
maintainers for Tomcat?  Surely there's someone who can get me a degree or
two closer to them.

Thanks,
Joel