From: Jalaj Asher
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2024 1:30 PM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Reg: tomcat CPU spikes

> space". Which was very quickly filling up our disk space as well as
> increasing disk IO causing latency concerns.
1. Also interesting. Can you post one of those messages here? Was there a stack
trace shown or just the warning?

    It is just the warning. No stack trace. I will work on recreating this
since all our environments has this disabled.

2. Interesting. How much static content do you have? This seems like a good
use-case for a reverse-proxy to handle your static    content for you.
We have not collated the complete size of it. But are reasons we cannot do that.

Also I was reviewing some older heap dumps and I could see that the jars are
getting cached in tomcat even with cachingAllowed=false.

Also this is not a consistent issue once it happens it takes sometime for the
stack to go away as well as post tomcat reboots the problem goes away with the
same settings and we do see that the wars are getting deployed during tomcat
startup as well.

Regards

Jalaj P Asher