That's what I was thinking - that it couldn't have been a bug :) I'm quite
new to Tomcat but I know it coundn't have been one since many are using it.

I don't have any code access now since codebase is at the office. But this
usually occur after redirects.
Most of the pages (servlets and those urls/links starting with http) are
redirects.
URL is made in the code:
-either from a hradcoded href link
-/servlet/servletname
-/jsp/jspname.jsp

then the following methods are called:
-for any url starting with "http"
 response.sendRedirect(url);
-for any url with servlets
 response.sendRedirect(contextpath + url);
-for jsps
 getRequestDispatcher(url).forward(req, resp);

I've read something with 302 codes/redirects having to cause lost
parameter/session info.
But still is new to me.

Any advise will really help!
Thanks again!