Hi Rache,

Well, we are seeing the problem. Our web application seems to *drop*
parameters for some requests and we still don't know what it is. We have
enabled Valves and Filters and it looks like the parameters never make it to
tomcat.

The problem is intermitent and we cannot reproduce it at will. The same
request might work sometimes and show the problem in others and we were
really surprised that nobody else was having similar issues.

We are currently using Apache 2.0.55 and Tomcat 5.0.28.

I am wondering if you have more information about this.

Thanks!
Leo.