Hello all,

When I start tomcat, I get several messages like these:

    java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/local/tomcat5/webapps/myapp/conf/myapp.properties (No such file or
directory)

This file actually exists in
/home/myaccount/tomcat5/webapps/myapp/conf/myapp.properties

I have $CATALINA_BASE set to /home/myaccount/tomcat5

My instance of tomcat is starting mostly fine. I can connect to it on my
custom port and see my own default page, but for some reason tomcat is
still looking for "myapp" in the directory specified by $CATALINA_HOME.

Someone please take a moment and give me some tips on why this might be
happening.

Thanks much,

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - August 1, 2006
solely for [EMAIL PROTECTED] If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of Physician Select Management (PSM) or Physician's Managed Care (PMC).
Warning: Although the message sender has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
no viruses are present in this email, neither PSM nor PMC can accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.