Can you post ( copy the content and paste it into the email ) the myapp.xml
in the conf directory of tomcat ?

Guru

Gurumoorthy Raghupathy
Systems Operations - Fidelity Investments International
* Tel: +44 1737 836798
* Internal: 8-724 6798
* Tel (R): +442086610646
* Tel (R): +447899033459
* Tel (S): +447736059647
* E-Mail: <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

Important: Fidelity Investments International, Fidelity Investment Services
Limited, Fidelity Pensions Management and Financial Administration Services
Limited (a Fidelity Group company) are all authorised and regulated in the
UK by the Financial Services Authority and have their registered offices at
Oakhill House, 130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ.
Tel 01732 361144. Fidelity only gives information on products and does not
give investment advice to private clients based on individual circumstances.
Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Fidelity. The
information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity may be
subject to our monitoring procedures. 'Direct link to Fidelitys website.
<http://www.fidelity-international.com/world/index.html>