Hi,

Sometimes when I reload/shutdown my application I see this error message in
tomcat's console window:
1-Aug-2006 3:06:50 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 26 instance(s) to be deallocated

The number of instances is never the same.

I made myself a custom tomcat build and added some debug in org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.unload() to know what class those instances belongs to. The instances which cannot be deallocated are instances of org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.

Anybody has an idea of what could cause this?

Thank you
--
Jean-Francois Beaulac
[EMAIL PROTECTED]