Your first two questions are in no way Tomcat-specific.
Anyway...

Ipv6Tomcat wrote:
>      yes,I had installed tomcat 5.0.28 simply in my machine(xp sp2)
> ,because my computer has deployed ipv4 and ipv6 address, when i install
> tomcat successfully, I just put the "http://localhost:8080"; to webbrowser
> to test tomcat.How can i know localhost refer to the ipv6 address?

Use
netstat -n
to see the active connections.
netstat -na
will also show whether Tomcat has bound to an IPv6 address.
Or, even simpler, use the numeric IPv6 address in the URL, like
http://[::1]:8080

>      secondly,How can i know my machine use ipv6 address? it seems that
> ipv4 address is default address(InetAddress.getByName("hostname")  return
> ipv4,not ipv6 address.).

ipconfig /all

BTW: you might want to take a look at this:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/network/evaluate/technol/tcpipfund/tcpipfund.mspx

>      thirdly,i want to know if there is a deployment change for ipv6
> environment? just  modify the deployment file like server.xml etc.

None that I know of.

Regards
  mks