Almir Kazazic wrote:
Hi ,

I am using tomcat 5.5 with log4j to log my errors, and it works great,
but it would be of great help if I could get information about URL of
errror, this way I could reproduce it and remove much faster,  I want
to have this code on a single place and not for every exception in
application

Using errorpage wont work anyhow (as it throws invalidStateExeption or
something similar).

using error page will work, as you can specify Exception error pages, not just codes, take a look at a web.xml
tutorial

I have my own exceptions which are used through whole application as
well a single place to call log.fatal and other logger methods, and
this is only place where I could  put code  in single place and use it
through whole application. What I would like to have is something like
tomcat.Context.getCurrentContext().getUrl, or something like that,
where I could, by using some static methods get to context or similar
objects which could tell me about my location.

thanks
almir