Hi Filip,

problem with error page is that in most cases it (if headers have been
sent to the client and that happens for me very very often ) simply
throws invalidStateException and user  sees only half of the rendered
page. Can this be changed by any means

regards
almir

On 8/6/06, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Almir Kazazic wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I am using tomcat 5.5 with log4j to log my errors, and it works great,
> but it would be of great help if I could get information about URL of
> errror, this way I could reproduce it and remove much faster,  I want
> to have this code on a single place and not for every exception in
> application
>

> Using errorpage wont work anyhow (as it throws invalidStateExeption or
> something similar).

using error page will work, as you can specify Exception error pages,
not just codes, take a look at a web.xml
tutorial