From: Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 8:01 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Two Virtual Hosts

Hi,

I am having one webapp running on tomcat 5.5. There is a JDBCRealm
configured for form authentication for the webapp. Now I have to deploy
another webapp onto Tomcat but the db table used for auth is different from
the deployed one.

Is there a possible way of making two different JDBCRealm for different
deployed webapp?

Or, if the above solution would be impossible, is there any solution that I
can implement 2 different form auth within same tomcat?

Regards

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When we invent time, we invent death.