Yes,

Place the JDBCReal in your context.xml so it applies only to a single
context/webapp. For example:

  <Context path="/myapp"
                   docBase="myapp"
                   debug="99" reloadable="true"
               privileged="true" antiResourceLocking="false"
antiJARLocking="true" >

          prefix="stars." suffix=".log" timestamp="true"/>

      <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.DataSourceRealm"
debug="99"
        dataSourceName="jdbc/myapp"
       localDataSource="true"
             userTable="Users" userNameCol="userid" userCredCol="password"
         userRoleTable="UserRoles" roleNameCol="roleName" />

      <Resource            name="jdbc/myapp"
                           type="javax.sql.DataSource"
                           auth="Container"
                      maxActive="200"
                        maxIdle="10"
                        maxWait="10000"
              defaultAutoCommit="true"
                       username="dbuser1"
                       password="dbpassword1"
                driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/myappdb?autoReconnect=true&amp;amp;useUnico
de=true&amp;amp;characterEncoding=utf-8"
                removeAbandoned="true"
          removeAbandonedTimeout="60"
                    logAbandoned="true"
      />