Well seeing as how its the "tomcat start" that is causing the problems I
think this is the right place...The only way I can see it being an OX
problem is if the file they provided is more or less formatted incorrectly
but I doubt that would cause Tomcat to issue a file not found error.
Catalina.sh is generating the error - it has nothing to do with OX at this
point as far as I'm concerned.

Jim