Ok, your answer just recaps everything that is needed to run
Apache-jk_mod-Tomcat but does not answer my question. What if in your
setting, you have set Context path, what would be the consequences?
How are the servlets then are accessed? Is it required to include
Context path in the uri ending to the servlet like the examples are
provided earlier? It seems like that is not the case so I am taking it
either Context path, if it's designated, has no bearing when it comes
to jk_mod or must be included in the uri in some other way.