On Aug 28, 2006, at 5:10 PM, Reynir Hubner wrote:

Hello,

This configuration works, tried and tested many times
(http://reynir.net/java/greinar/nr/52/ath)

If it does not work for you, you are either not following the
instructions or your .dll is corrupt.

You just have to have the registry-entries correct (pointing to the
correct files) to get the green arrow, and then in IIS6 you also have to
 enable the Web Services Extensions...

Well, pardon me, but I made very certain that everything was just as it was in your guide (except that your link to the 1.2.8 isapi_redirect.dll is broken, so I used 1.2.6, which you say also works). It did not work. It may be that there are other factors affecting my setup that make it not work; I do not know. All I can state with certainty is that I followed the instructions, and the ISAPI filter still didn't work.

Tomorrow I will try out Leo Donahue's support page, and see if that works...

Timothy Collett

--

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
-Albert Einstein