I thought Filip coded something similar, a pooling NIO connector in java.
Leon

On 8/30/06, Caldarale, Charles R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: Leon Rosenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Tool for monitoring Tomcat from the client side
>
> This slightly besser performance, is it achieved by C or by
> using epoll?

Good question, and I don't know the answer.  It would be interesting to
see if there's any performance difference by recoding the pure Java
request handler in Tomcat to use NIO and its polling capability.  Any
volunteers?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.