From: "Jim Weir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Apache Tomcat Connector
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:20:36 -0400

To all,

My JK connector is working but I can't figure out how to forward to Tomcat. How do I know?

In my Catalina log file it says,

INFO: JK2: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009

I tried many modifications to the httpd-vhosts.conf below and can generate an error in the mod_jk.log by changing "worker1" to "worker", it generates this error,

[Tue Sep 05 10:09:56 2006] [12042:63168] [info] jk_handler::mod_jk.c (1986): Could not find a worker for worker name=worker

In my httpd-vhosts.conf I have,

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName www.mysite.org

  ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  ServerAlias mysite.org.com  *.mysite.org.com
  DocumentRoot /usr/opt/tomcat/webapps/mysite/

  Alias / /usr/opt/tomcat/webapps/mysite

  JkMount /*.* worker
  JkMount /*/servlet/ worker

</VirtualHost>

It seems to me that there's something in the httpd-vhosts.conf but I'm really no positive that's the case...could it be the server.xml?

This is the entry I have in the server.xml,

<Host name="www.mysite.org" appBase="webapps"
      unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
</Host>

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Jim

I can now forward to tomcat and get a response but I can't get the URL figured out...

However I can't access my site w/o appending the directory to the end of the URL? What do I need to do to fix this?

www.mysite.org.com doesn't work,
www.mysite.org.com/webdir works,

This is my httpd-vhosts.http,

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName www.mysite.org

  ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  ServerAlias mysite.org  *.mysite.org
  DocumentRoot /usr/opt/tomcat/webapps/mysite

  JkMount /mysite worker1
  JkMount /mysite/* worker1

</VirtualHost>

I can get to my struts app by doing,