Hi,

  I have a question that I would like ask help or suggestions from people in
this maillist.

  I would like to transfer a file from Machine A to Machine B. In Machine A,
there are several IP addresses. However, the IP address launched by Tomcat
might be different from the IP address I choose to transfer the file. Are there
any ways that I can get to know which IP address that Tomcat starts with in a
single machine? Are there any APIs or classes for this? Then I can use the IP
address started by Tomcat to transfer my file.

  Thank you very much!

  Ping