Hi,
am not sure to understand you. Please provide more detailed information
about the case in which 2 browser windows get 2 logins. Provide the
exact steps you issue from the 'opening the first browser windows' to
'you have 2 different sessions'. At each step give us the url you are at
and whether or not there is a cookie set in browser.