From: Michael Jouravlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>; Alexander Khoo <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 12:15:01 AM
Subject: Re: Restrict Session In One Browser!

On 9/20/06, Alexander Khoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear users,
>
> Can anyone help on restricting 1 session per browser?
> what we are trying to archieve here is when the users sucessfully login to
> our server & establish a session, we want that session to lock in that
> current browser & when another browser is open it show the previous login
> page again!!!
>
> Please Help!!!

Use Firefox, is starts only one session per website.

On the other hand, someone recently posted that MSIE starts a new
process if you start if from Explorer, and does not start a new
process if you open a new window with Ctrl+N. Your experience seem to
prove that Ctrl+N actually *do* start a new process. If so, then
again, use Firefox.