Ok thanks

             Santosh
             Puranshettiwar
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                       To
             .com>                   Tomcat Users List
                                     <users@tomcat.apache.org>
             09/21/2006                                            cc
             11:17 AM
                                                              Subject
                                     Re: Logging application messages
             Please respond          to a file instead of to the
                   to                console
              "Tomcat Users
                  List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
               pache.org>

Sorry Shiby,

I've got no idea about the java logger as such. But had it been Log4j,

I'd have checked my log4j.properties for the configured appender.

Santosh.

Shiby Maria John wrote:
> No, java logger. (java.util.logging package)
>

>              Santosh

>              Puranshettiwar

>              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>              .com>                   Tomcat Users List

>                                      <users@tomcat.apache.org>

>              09/21/2006
cc
>              11:06 AM