Hello,

we set up a simple web cluster with the following configuration: a
Apache ssl server acts as a load balancer towards two tomcat workers
in order the support failover and high availability.

We used the built-in mechanism available from tomcat 5.x to implement
clustering. From what we have understood from the docs, the
communications between each cluster member is obtained through the
SimpleTcpCluster class and is not encrypted.

We'd like to make the communications between cluster's members
encrypted to prevent sniffing the session's messages.

We have no idea how to implemet this, we're looking for tips and suggestions.

Thank you