Hello Everybody,

Could anybody help to solve the problem.
I have apache Tomcat 5.5 .
My web application stores some attributes in HttpSession object, for ex. User object , etc. When i updating some java classes (.class) in application (just copy it to WEB-INF / etc....) or resources (for ex .properties) session object loose all stored attributes , maybe because session re-opened.
When i do the same with jsp or html files everything is OK.
Where is my mistake? How to make this "fast deployment" without loosing session.

Thanks a lot
Dzmitry