Hi,
   Saying i have the following web-app structure:
      WEB-INF/web.xml
      html/logo.gif
      html/welcome.html
      logo.gif
   in the web.xml, html/welcome.html is defined as one of the welcome-file, which includes an image defined as src="" My question is which logo will be shown when i try to access web-app? Seems TC4  ( 4.1.31) and TC5 (5.1.12) handle this differently.
   In TC5, the request is mapped to html/welcome.html, but the context is still at the root-level, so the logo.gif at root level is returned; while in TC4, it will redirect to html/welcome.html, with the context changes to html as well -- so html/logo.gif is returned. For me, it seems TC5 makes more senses, but anyone can help me confirm this? (as is it a TC4 bug? a change in the spec? etc?)
   Thanks.
xiaoxiao

p.s. attached is the sample context-test, with logo.gif points to apache logo, and html/logo.gif points to tomcat logo.