Hi,
Can someone give me some insight into how secure the tomcat manager page is on a production application? Currently we have an application running on the production box, and we also have the manager running (password protected of course) so that we can access the tomcat status pages to determine the memory usage and thread information. Is this safe to run this manager, or should I be disabling this to avoid someone hacking the manager page and potentially creating havoc..

thanks,
-Riz.