Hello Experts,
   Im just a little confused about the structure of Tomcat folder &
   where to put the files. Under my Tomcat installation I got some
   folder like:

   /common

                    /classes
                    /endorsed
                    /i18n
                    /lib

   /shared
               /classes
               /lib

   Then I got my application folder let say

   /test
         /<myfiles>
           /WEB-INF
                         /classes
                         /lib
                         /tld

   Im confused about where to put the file.

   I got some *.jar about jstl & mysql connector, that now are in
   /common/lib, but why there & not in /shared/lib or why not in
   /test/WEB-INF/lib?

   Then what about the tld files? I puted under /test/WEB-INF/tld
   folder, but now I read that I should put this files in the
   /test/WEB-INF/lib folder within a .jar file and then I read about
   the *.jar Struts files that should be in the /test/WEB-INF folder
   and not in the /test/WEB-INF/lib folder...

   that's pretty confusing me. Can somebody of you give me some
   explanation pls?

   What at the end of the day I would like is:

   1. Understand the best configuration to run a web-application using
   just JSP & using Struts as well
   2. Understand the difference about the various folder that I
   described above.

   Thnx in advance 4 ur help
   Cheers

   Roberto