Hello,

I would like to retrieve the tomcat realm object from the Server object.
Below is the code snippet I use ...

______________

Server server = ServerFactory.getServer();
Service service = server.findService("Catalina");
Engine engine = (Engine) service.getContainer();
//engine.getRealm();

Host host = (Host) engine.findChild(engine.getDefaultHost());
Context context = (Context) host.findChild("enetaware");
Realm realm = context.getRealm();

But at line 2 here server.findService returns a null.
In fact, server.findServices() always returns an empty array of services.
But my server.xml does define a Catalina service.

Other methods like server.getGlobalNamingResources() do return some info but not
findService().

I gave privileged access to my webapp as well.

Can someone shed some light on this behavior?

Thanks!
Sathija.