yes, it does look ok except for the findServices().
In fact, as I mentioned earlier i tried calling
server.getGlobalNamingResources(), getPort(), getInfo() on the server
and they all seem to return the right stuff.
Its just the services.

I've set privileged="true" on my webapp context.

Can't figure out if I missed anything else.