Jacob Marcus wrote:
Hi,

The examples no longer show the className attribute for the Connector
element in the server.xml. Is this not supported any more?
In the past, I have done used my own connector as shown in the example
below.

<Connector port="8080" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" className="
com.hello.MyConnector"
              connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" />

I could not find the relevant documentation on this possible change. I will
appreciate any pointers.

Use the protocol="com.hello.MyConnector" instead className,
or you can use protocolHandlerClassName.

Regards,
Mladen.