Dan Baumann wrote:
Interesting. How does your webapp compare to MX4J's http adapter (mx4j.sf.net)?
Hi,

I didn't try hard, but I was unable to run mx4j and its http adapter. So it's hard to compare with it.

http://mx4j.sourceforge.net/docs/ch05.html
It seems that this adapter runs its own, very simple, http server. One has to write a code to start it. Am I right?

So comparing to above, my app is much easier to run. Just deploy war file. It is 'just' a presentation (struts/jsp) layer over plain javax.management API. But sure, I could consider using mx4j to enhance it.

Regards

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        http://ceti.pl/~miki/
                   PGP KeyID: 8b12ab02