I have a webapps that are utilized on 2 different domains. Currently, I'm managing it by deploying separate versions (2 context files pointing to 2 separate installs of the webapp. What I would like is to simplify this so that a single instance of my webapp is running, but both connectors/hosts are using it. I'm sure there are many ways of doing this. For instance, I did try just installing a single instance and having the 2 context.xml files pointing to the same directory. That seems to work fine...except for the log4j logging I have set up within my app (file doesn't seem to roleover, it just resets each day). Are there other options available?

Thanks for any help.