> From: Alan Burlison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Changing defaultHost from localhost to a FQDN
>
> The really annoying thing is the Tomcat documentation shows FQDN names
> being used, yet it doesn't actually work unless you use 'localhost' -
> if you need to make other changes when you change the host name, they
> should really be called out in the docs.

Not true, it's working for me right now, using "myhost.com" instead of
"localhost" - no aliasing involved.  It's not necessary to change
directory names under conf/Catalina or work; these are created
automatically as needed.  I am using 6.0, I'll try it with 5.5 when I
get a chance.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.