I'd like to change my webapps directory to be in my home directory.
I've look around and can't find how to do this on Tomcat 5.x.  I've
also looked at server.xml, but don't really know the right way to
implement any solutions that I have been able to dig up.

Also, I can't seem to login to the manager.  I added this line:

<user username="user" password="password" roles="standard,manager" />

to tomcat-users.xml, but still can't login.  Can anyone help?