Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Oren Livne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Problems with tomcat session timeout on linux

The problem: some times users log in and then close their browser window (at least I assume so), but tomcat never
destroys their session. The session-timeout parameter is
set to 30 in web.xml.

Is there any possibility of code in the webapp calling
setMaxInactiveInterval() to inhibit timeouts?

Is it possible that some request/response never finished processing and
is still hanging around for these hung sessions?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.