> From: asd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Apache Tomcat/5.5.12
>
> This is blocking a very important page. I must view it.

This appears to be an application problem, not Tomcat.

> root cause
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> org.apache.jsp.trans_005fhistory_htm:429

Where does the above class come from?  (And why does its name have _005f
in it rather than a plain underscore?)

You could also try moving up to a newer version of 5.5 - quite a few
things have been fixed since .12, although I doubt if it will have an
effect in this case.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.