I am having trouble with html in tomcat. I am using the Apache Tomcat 5.5.20
Server

The problem is hard to describe. I am trying to enable some video clip files to
be downloaded by users, but unfortunatley instead of downloading it opens up
the garbage text on the webpage, just like if u try to open a media file in
notepad or wordpad. It does not allow to download the media files.

But when I try running the html page outside tomcat or in another server, it
opens up perfectly.

I am using .rmvb and .wmv format clips.

I am using this type of basic coding.

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1 - transitional.dtd">