Hi Durk,

the flushing has been changed in May 2005 around the time of version
1.2.13 or 1.2.14. Previously there were a lot of calls to ap_rflush()
during the writing of responses. Because that produced many problems
(not only log messages) concerning performance and memory requirements,
these calls have been made optional.

So updating to 1.2.19 really changes the flushing behaviour (and the log
statement is not there any longer). The old behaviour (lots of flushing,
but without the annoying log messages) can be configured with newer
mod_jk with "JkOptions +FlushPackets". That should only be necessary, if
your application has complex timing requirements. Per default the switch
is off.

Regards,

Rainer