From: Igor Borovkov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 12:20 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Communication with a standalone java program from servlets
(embedded tomcat). RMI?

Hello!

I have a standalone java program permanently running on a server. I need to
communicate with that java program from servlets.

Could you suggest me a simplest solution how to do that. I think I should
use
RMI. But there is one requirement - apache tomcat should be embedded to that
program. Will this requirement bring difficulties or not?

Thanks in advance.