> Igor-

> when you say 'tomcat' should be embedded ..does this imply that <one+> of
> these tomcat constructs should be embedded?
> Servlet?
> Manager?
> MBean?
> Internals?

Sorry. I am not perfectly familiar with embedding tomcat server at present time
I just ment starting tomcat server from the java program and to stop it with
closing
that standalone java program.
Perhaps bad idea.  But may be it is good to have all application logic in one
place cause
we wouldn't need tomcat server for other purposes rather than for serving
servlets that control
the external java program.